Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Why gaming is fun.

If anyone every asks you why gaming is fun. You merely need to direct them to this blog where they can revel in the awesomeness of gaming fun as exemplified by the quotes I bring to you on wednesdays. The innuendo was flying fast and furious this time around in my weekly saturday night game. It's almost to amazing to bear. Almost. Thus I give you the masterpiece theater of the RPG world, my saturday night group.

* Helena seems to have patched CrazyBitch's farting pieces.

* Steely Dan wakes up spooning a bugbear
Steely Dan: Ach, Ah smell like buggybear noo.

Clementine: Damn bitches getting in the way of my magic...

Steely Dan: (( I AM ROLE PLAYING ))
Steely Dan: (( DAMMIT ))

Helena: (( I can't tell them apart ))
VortDM: (( I can't either ))
Blacky: (( Speciests ))
Steely Dan: (( they're clones! CLONES! ))

* Helena can't wait to identify her new wands. She does not pay attention to the interrogation at all, instead fidgiting with SexyBitch.
Blacky: (( I don't want to know what you do with the golems on your spare time. ))

After interrogating a bugbear
Blacky: Thank you for your answers. If I miss with my arrow you are free to go.
* Blacky rolls: 1d20+12 => 13 + 12 = 25
* Blacky rolls: 1d8+4+1d6 => 5 + 4 + 5 = 14
*bugbear dies

My players decided to get creative and draw on the map...we named their creation "wallgator"
LooneyDM: (( we've got acid and a weed smoking alligator, what the heck sort of game am I running here? ))
Steely Dan: (( a really fun one? ))
Clementine: (( it's spe-shul. ))
Blacky: (( Just need a brain in a jar and it will be complete. ))
Helena: (( I'll get right on that ))

LooneyDM: (( Clementine's turn ))
Steely Dan: (( helena already has a drawing ))
LooneyDM: (( oh wait, she's busy with other things right now... ))
Helena: (( TMI ))
Steely Dan: (( Looney stop with those suggestive ellipses! ))
Clementine: (( um... wut? ))
Clementine: (( I was putting together a cart with shelves ;n; ))
Steely Dan: (( A LIKELY STORY ))
Helena: (( they're trying to ride the wallgator together ))
Klo: (( it is a very nice wallgator ))

Helena: (( MINIONS ))
Helena: (( :D ))

Blacky: (( Did I get hit while I was gone. ))
Steely Dan: (( yes ))
Steely Dan: (( you died ))
Steely Dan: (( tragically ))
Helena: (( you are now a puddle of acid ))
Blacky: (( Bummer. Guess I'll make up a black pudding next. ))

LooneyDM: (( which brings us to Steely ))
Helena: (( climb on top of atargatis and slice? ))
Helena: (( HOT FEEGLE ON WARBLADE ACTION ))
Steely Dan: (( ummmm ))
Clementine: (( XD ))
Atargatis: (( ...You have permission to stand on my shoulders ))
Atargatis: (( NOTHING MORE ))

* Clementine takes out the wand of vigor
Steely Dan: (( bowchickabowwow ))
Helena: (( Clem sensually applies her vigorous wand to Atargatis's tender areas ))

LooneyDM out

No comments:

Post a Comment