Friday, October 1, 2010

Barbecue (fire related!)

This week I've had a burning passion to make posters about fire. Today's poster gives you a heads up on why the pyromancer should no longer be invited to barbecues. Open flame and pyromancers never mixes well. At least for everyone else. The pyromancer would say that everything went burningly wonderful. I think I need a book of pyromancer euphemisms. Stuff along the lines of "By the flames!" or "Prepare for fiery doom!" or "I've got a burning sensation!" It would be a tool for players every where, even if they weren't playing a pyromaniac.
I'll see how long I can keep up this fire theme so expect continued burning into next week with a light chance of raining ash.

Poster picture from failblog.com
LooneyDM out

No comments:

Post a Comment